STUDY IN USA - STUDENT VISA (F1)
BEST OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY, WORK & SETTLE IN USA
- US universities and colleges are known for their academic excellence and quality assurance. A degree from an accredited US university is not only recognized but also sought after, by employers worldwide.
- The long-term career prospects of a student are enhanced as the method of teaching is designed to apply theoretical knowledge and develop self-confidence, independent thinking and cross-cultural communication skills.
- A large number of scholarships, fellowships and assistantships are also available to international students. They are also eligible to work part time during studies.
- U.S. universities welcome international students for pursuing higher education in USA and have support systems to help students adjust comfortably to life in the U.S. Services at the international student office help student’s transition to the new environment. Support is offered through the year from organizing.
- Orientation programs to assistance with academic writing and building resumes as students get ready to graduate.
- American universities are widely known for the quality of their teaching and research. The United States is the number one and largest destination for international students seeking higher education overseas. The education system in USA is the most versatile and flexible higher education system for international students in the world. You can OPT for various colleges and universities in USA, study in USA Student visa USA, USA Study visa consultants, Study abroad in USA, Study visa for USA, USA Study programs, USA student visa, MBA in USA, USA Student Consultants, Study in USA Consultants.
Whichever course you choose, you’ll experience a unique kind of education. Studying in Australia promotes innovative, creative and independent thinking. You’ll learn to work as part of a team, to communicate effectively with others and to develop the practical skills and intellectual abilities you need for global success.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR A USA (F-1) STUDENT VISA?
The student eligibility requirements for an USA F-1 Visa are:
- Apply and be accepted into a course of study at a SEVP-approved school in the United States. SEVP-approved schools are not just universities — they can also be high schools, seminaries, private elementary schools, conservatories, or a language program.
- You must be enrolled as a full-time student at the institution.
- You must be proficient in English or be enrolled in courses leading to English proficiency.
- Have proof of sufficient financial funds to support study in the United States.
- Have ties to your home country that show an intent to return after you finish studying in the United States, since the F-1 visa program is a temporary visa.
- Live outside the United States when you apply.
- Requirements for a bachelor degree is an average good score in Secondary and Higher secondary,
- Requirement for Masters is an average good GPA in Bachelor Degree preferably 4 years degree For MS or MBA with relevant work experience is required.
For many students, the process of applying and being accepted into a U.S. academic institution is the lengthiest part. The visa process is a series of steps that take place after you accept an enrolment offer.
Not sure if you qualify for an F-1 student visa? FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US or JUST VISIT OUR BRANCH.
ENGLISH TEST REQUIREMENT:
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination) for both Graduate Program.
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) For MBA Program.
- SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test) for Under Graduate Program.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) for both Graduate & Under Graduate Program.
- IELTS (Intl English Language Testing System) for both Graduate & Under Graduate Program.
WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR A F-1 VISA?
F-1 Visa Document Requirements
Before we share the list of documents required for the F-1 Visa interview, we would like to reiterate that you would not be asked for any documents other than your application/ appointment letter. However, being prepared is always advisable and you should keep these documents handy for that one in a million chance of the interviewer asking to see any document.
Also, file them neatly so that they are easily accessible. In addition, your original passport should be readily available, as you would be requested to submit the same.
Set 1 – Personal Information
- Passport (current and all the previous ones)
- MRV Fee Receipt
- Visa Interview Appointment Letter
- DS 160 Confirmation Slip (with the bar code clearly visible)
- SEVIS Fee Receipt
- Passport Size Photograph (as per regulations mentioned)
Set 2 – Educational Documents
- Academic Transcripts like Class 10th and 12th Certificates and mark-sheets
- GRE/GMAT/SAT Scorecard
- IELTS/TOEFL/PTE Scorecard
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Provisional Degree Certificate or course completion certificate or mark-sheet for all the years as well as the consolidated mark sheet (if applicable)
Set 3 – Work Related Documents (If Applicable)
- Joining Letter
- Salary Slips (last six months)
- Relieving Letter
Set 4 – Financial Documents
- Loan Approval Letter (if applicable)
- Saving Bank Account Statement (recommended: last three years’)
- Fixed Deposit Certificates (recommended: last three years’)
- Tax Returns for the past three years
- Property Documents (residential, commercial, ancestral and/or farmland)
Once you have all the documents ready, you need to start preparing for the visa interview. Remember to arrive a few minutes ahead of your scheduled time with all the documents and receipts.
AVERAGE COST OF STUDYING IN USA:
- Average $ 10,000 – $ 40,000 per year
- Average $ 1000 – $ 1500 per month
- Students are allowed to work 20 hours per week while study time and full-time during holidays.
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS OF THE USA (F-1) STUDENT VISA
- There are no visa number limitations on the F-1 visa, so an unlimited number of students can enter the United States at any given time.
- You have the opportunity to enter the U.S. as a full-time student to earn a world-class education.
- You have the flexibility to travel in and out of the United States over the course of your studies. You can also stay in the U.S. for the entire time if you wish.
- Your family, spouse, and dependents can come with you if they file and are approved for F-2 status.
- Study at some of the world’s top schools
- Experience a rich diversity of food and culture
- Build your network and make friends with people from around the world
- Gain access to a wide range of resources
- Enjoy a wide range of climates
- Travel easily across state borders
- Gain international experience for your professional resume
- Take advantage of a flexible course of study
- Improve your language skills
- Open the door to future international opportunities